Sep 30 2018
5. Q. What else did God Create?
A. God created all things by his powerful Word, and all his creation was very good; everything flourished under his loving rule.
Sep 23 2018
7. How many persons are there in the Godhead?
There are three persons in the Godhead: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one God, the same in substance, equal in power and glory.
8. What are the decrees of God?
The decrees of God are His eternal purpose, according to the counsel of His will, whereby, for His own glory, He has foreordained whatsoever comes to pass.
Sep 16 2018
5. What is God?
God is a Spirit, infinite, eternal, and unchangeable, in His being, wisdom, power, holiness, justice, goodness, and truth.
6. Are there more Gods than one?
There is but one only, the living and true God.
Sep 9 2018
- Are the Scriptures trustworthy in all that they affirm?
The Scriptures of both the Old and New Testaments, being God- breathed,1 are infallible and inerrant in all their parts and are, therefore, trustworthy in all that they affirm concerning history, science, doctrine, ethics, religious practice, or any other topic.
- What do the Scriptures principally teach?
The Scriptures principally teach what man is to believe concerning God, and what duty God requires of man.
Sep 2 2018
- What is the chief end of man?
Man’s chief end is to glorify God, and to enjoy Him forever.
- What rule has God given to direct us how we may glorify and enjoy Him?
The word of God, namely the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, is the only rule to direct us how we may glorify and enjoy Him.